Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Trails from Ms. Nelson Linck

Dear Parents,
As many of you know, this is my final year of being an Educator in the Lindbergh school district.  I began my career as a Preschool teacher fresh out of Graduate school.  After six years at Fanning preschool I joined the Lindbergh family at the Truman Kindergarten Center.  During the 89/90 school year I taught second grade at Kennerly Elementary.  This is year 25 in the Lindbergh school district and year 31 in education.  Being in education has been an amazing journey and now it is time to close this chapter to begin another.  I have loved my profession and grown and learned in so many ways,  because of teaching I know I am a better person.  The class of 2024 is my final class.  I am anxious, sad, excited and nervous all mixed together.  Thank you for taking this victory lap with me.  I wish my final class all the very best and can't wait to see the amazing people they turn out to be with your continued love and support.  Happy trails, until we meet again.  (You may see me around as I will be completing service hours in the district over the next couple of years.)  Here's a video that celebrates my career...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.