Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's your New Year's resolution?

I asked Kindergartners to think of something they would like to do better in the new year, here's what they came up with:

"I will listen to Mommy and Daddy."

"I will learn to write better."

" I will eat my vegetables."

"I will listen better."



"I won't get in trouble at home."







"I will ride my bicycle better."



"I will cut neatly and draw better."





"I will listen better."









"I will get better at reading."



"I will draw better."



"I will clean my room better."




"I will write my numbers better."



"I will try to meet new people on the playground."



"I will follow the rules."







"I will play with all my friends every day."



"I will try to fight less with my brother."



"I'll be nicer to people."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.