Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Conference sign up

Parents and Caregivers,
Already it's that time, time to schedule Spring conferences. Spring conferences are scheduled for after Spring break on March 29th, these conferences are usually reserved for students that I have concerns for and require extra help in preparation for 1st grade.
However, I know there are parents that would like a conference even if I do not have academic concerns. As a personal courtesy I am setting aside time for conferences before Spring break in addition to the March 29th date. Hopefully this will allow me to conference with everyone who requests a conference, this also allows more time for students who need extra help to have time and not wait until after March 29th.
Here's what you will receive, 3 dates prior to conferences, pick three times that will work for you. You will get one of your choices. I will take these on a first come first serve basis. Please e mail this information to me @ dlinck@lindberghschools.ws
Also you will receive an invitation to sign up for the March 29th conference as another option. You may choose to sign up for either or, not both.

Conference Dates/Times:


March 7
3:45-4:00
4:00-4:15
4:15-4:30
4:30-4:45

March 13

3:45-4:00
4:00-4:15
4:15-4:30
4:30-4:45

March 14

3:45-4:00
4:00-4:15
4:15-4:30
4:30-4:45

For the March 29th conference you will need to sign up on line.
I look forward to meeting with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.