
Parent teacher conferences are scheduled for October 24th and 26th. Conferences are 15 minutes in length and mandatory for each student. Conferences are a time to discuss your child's progress and discuss how we can work together to help your child continue to have their very best school year. Please take a few minutes to go to my web page and register for your child's conference if you have not done so already. First go to Long school's web page, then under staff find my web page, Deborah Nelson Linck. You will need to locate our classroom calendar, then go to your choice of dates October 24th or 26th click on the link and pick a time that fits your schedule. If you are unable to do this, please let me know and I will schedule a date and time for you. I will send reminder notes prior to conferences. I look forward to meeting with all of you and sharing all the wonderful ways your child is growing and learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.